Monday, July 28, 2014

Wk 70 - THANK YOU!! :)

Area: Gardenville (Tangum ward)
Companion: Sister Herrera
 Sister Herrera teaching a dog the law of chastity haha she's so funny :) 
sister Josephina one of our recent converts whos husband Robert has a baptismal date for AUG 10. 
                                      Tatay Nonoy's Birthday :) We sang his favorite song, 
Ako Anak Sang Dios. or I am a child of god :) as well as happy birthday 



The Leysa Family!! :) They are the best!! :) Brother Leysa takes us home everynight and we teach them every tuesday and have FHE with them every Friday :) As well as Sister Ann Tan Who was just baptized with her family. She worked with us this day :) Love it!! :) 


Family!! :) 

AH!! I love seeing how you are all doing!! It's really amazing to see how much everyone grows and everything that's going on!! :) 
our house!! :)
it's a really nice house! I love it!! :)







our house!! I work on sending the pictures of the house now :) 
our bedroom

our bedroom and outside our front door inside our gate :)
 behind us there is a turtle of bishops in the water :)
outside our front door :)




This morning, I was a little late to get on, because we had someone come to our window and ask for sili (like a small pepper) that was planted out front. Its Bishops peppers because we live in the front half of his house. Then we ended up sharing with him and he asked where our church was and everything :) It was kind of funny but cool experience. Then I took pictures of the house for you :) hope you got them all!!
this was a path with no people so we took a picture :) 
we have houses close to the seaside 
we will try to take a picture of for you and this is the sea side too from a distance :)



more of the path :) 



This week has been wonderful and I'm sorry I don't have much time. I need to go but this week has been good! I'll send less pictures next week and write a longer letter for you :)

I feel like the weeks go so fast and the same things are happening alah!! haha :) Robert is still progressing which is amazing!! We had a little bit of a rougher week this past week our key indicators were lower than last week alah! But this week they will shoot back up :) I know we have the help of the Lord and I am so grateful for everything God has given us!! 

I am grateful for my companion as well! Sister Herrera is amazing!! I really have been blessed with companions in this mission :) I love it so much!! I am grateful for you, family, and everyone in my life :) You all really have helped me so much and I am so grateful for your love for me and I can see it :) 

I know I am not the best letter writer but i can email people back easier but it's short. We don't have a post office in our zone but I will have to get permission to go to it. 

Anyways, I'm trying to do better!! I love you all and thank you to everyone who has written me!! Especially since Christmas as well!! I thought about it and I haven't written really anyone back alah!! I'm so sorry!! Forgive me but know i appreciate it and am so grateful for you!! Sister Shumway, our family and cousins :) The Hope and Miller family for your packages at christmas and everything! I am so blessed with everyone!! As well as the Polar Express :) Thank you thank you thank you!! As well as the christmas cards I have received!! (blackhursts, spinders, hopes) 

Anyways, know and let the know I love them all!! :) Keep being amazing and thank you for your prayers and everything!! :) 

Love, Sister Smoot 
square bananas!

fruit!! 
marang :) and papaya :) 


1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog and hearing about your mission.

    ReplyDelete