Sunday, December 22, 2013

Wk 39- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!

Merry Christmas in the Philippines


The BIG SPIDER!! It scared me! They said they don't do anything...
 but i don't know... it was kind of large.
They said it eats the bugs... 



Love You!!

This week has been wonderful!! Other than our investigators didn't come to church. :( Ernesto and Princess were so close!! Princess lost her desire to come to church, I don't know why, we even went to get her after church had started and she just said no.  But her dad had some excuses, but we went and taught him again last night, and he is doing better :) He feels bad and we moved their date to Jan 11. 

Bhea is on Christmas!! We went to teach her Saturday, and reviewed the Baptismal Interview Questions. She was so tense and we kinda laughed with her mom and tried to help her calm down and she started crying, I was like AH! It's ok!! Don't worry! They won't be hard. She was worried because she couldn't remember a few things, but we were just trying to see what she remembered! She was so scared, but we helped her not to worry and she was fine on sunday :) She is so cute and amazing! She told us she wants to be a missionary one day :) She's so cute!! :)

Benji and the big group. We have some people progressing there, but it's hard with a big group to focus people so we have to help them get comfortable wit us individually so we can help them :) 

We did splits last night also. :) We reached our goal of 30 member present lessons and got 13 other lessons this past week. :) that's all to investigators! I love this work so much and can testify that God can work miracles!! I love it!! :) 

We also had Exchanges earlier in the week! Sister Oquias was so nervous, but she did amazing! She is so cute! I am so happy for everything I have learned from her! she acts like she doesn't know what she's doing then she goes out and I feel like I am just following her! She is amazing! I tell her that too and she laughs and says no!! I can't do it without you! It's amazing how much you learn from your companions! I love it and I am so grateful she is my companion right now :)

This work is amazing and sorry it's short! I am really running out of time! :) I love you so much and am so grateful for everything I have in my life and this chance I have to be a missionary! Also this Christmas, I love helping people and focusing myself on the VERY TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS :) It's incredible what Jesus Christ did for us and that he was born here on the earth because Heavenly Father loves each of us :) I love helping people who don't have much focus on the true meaning of Christmas :) i love you all!! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :) 

Love, Sister Smoot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment