Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wk 78 - Excited ako nga makakita sa inyo!!

Companion: Sister Herrera
Area: Tangub

Thanks Angela for the pictures! 

Family!!! :) (for the last time)

This week has been wonderful!! I can't believe it's all come to and end, but it's time to take everything I learned and apply to my life. I can't believe I am so blessed to be able to be here!! We had Ariel be baptized and our recent convert Ronnie Baptized him because he got the Priesthood last week! It was so amazing!! I am so grateful for this work! AH!! This week was a little fast, but It was amazing!! I will tell you more about it later this week :) 

I'm excited to see you but so sad to leave this place. I hope it's ok if i just show you pictures when i come home :) I am taking some though :) This week has been a crazy anxiety week but I know it's the Lords plan for me to come home now.

I know I was here for a reason and I know I need to return for a reason as well. I am so grateful I am a missionary and a member of the true church here on earth. I don't know where else I'd want to be then here at this time. It's a very bitter sweet thing, but It goes so fast. I love this work I really do. Being a representative of Jesus Christ is the best thing we can ever be! 

I know for a fact even when I get released, it won't be the end of my mission, because we are representatives of Jesus Christ wherever we are. I love this church and I am so grateful for Jesus Christ. I know for a fact God loves us all! I know the church is true!! 

Love, Sister Smoot

No comments:

Post a Comment