Monday, September 15, 2014

Wk 77 - This is the Lords work, not mine :)

Companion: Sister Herrera
Area: Gardenville (Tangub ward)


Baptism :) Sister Nanette and Brother Ian Pargoso :)






Brother Hermi Delacruz :)
Lumanog and Tan Family :)





Family!! :)

This week has been wonderful. I always have challenges, but they are worth it when you see the blessings/miracles. I got to see a couple with 3 little kids get baptized this last sunday :) As well as a helper of a member got baptized. The little kids weren't old enough to be baptized but in a couple years they will be. It's amazing seeing everything they've gone through and how far they've come!! Sister Nanette the wife, bore her testimony and said she will padayon(continue). It made me so happy and in the confirmation of Brother Hermie (the house help) he was blessed with the power to overcome temptation, which he needs. It's just amazing to see how true this church is how real the priesthood is and how powerful it is. I know it's true!!

I know this is the work of the Lord. Even the last day being here is his time. I have learned a lot that we need to be patient. Every time we get angry we are being selfish and being prideful. It's so important that we don't do that. I know it for a fact. I love learning everything we do as missionaries. I am grateful for this area and I know for a fact I don't want to regret what I do or have done on my mission. I am so grateful for this I don't ever want to leave, but I know it's not Heavenly Father's plan for me to stay. I have other things he wants me to do with the time he has given me on this earth. My mission is short and I don't have much time left, but I will give him back all the time he's given me. I can't do as much, but I will give it all I've got. I am his tool and servant, not something that should be hard to use. I love being his daughter and knowing that I am everything to him and at the same time nothing without him.
It's incredible!! This work.I am sorry I am a little out of time, but it has been a full week of trying to keep up. Know I love you and I am excited to see you but sad to leave this place where I've learned a ton. But what I've learned I know won't leave me. I won't ever let it. Thank you for everything!! I love you!! :) 

Love, Sister Jenna Marie Smoot
From Sister Herrera: Sister Smoot is famous in our ward

No comments:

Post a Comment