Monday, February 3, 2014

Wk 45- STL ko na, Going to San Carlos and speaking Cebuano!! AHH!

Area: San Carlos
Companion: Sister Lara

(we received a short email) 

AHHH!!!! i am transfering today, just found out to San Carlos and it's Cebuano.. I'm also becoming an Sister Training Leader. I have never been so nervous but i know that doubt is opposed to faith. I will be going to galo at 12 to go with my new companion just to talisay because we have  missionary leadership training tomorrow and then i will travel to san carlos with my companion. I don't know who she is yet but i will be with a short term missionary for a couple hours and will probably eat lunch with her before but i will email longer later today when i find a minute. just know i love you!!
Sister Sinema sent these!
Sister Smoot and Sister Hogge- Sister Hogge returned to Tacloban mission

Elder and Sister Sinema! 

(then another one later)

I don't have much time to write because we have to leave now, but I will just tell you Sister Lara is now my companion. She is amazing!! Super nice and sweet!! I am excited to get to know her and learn so much from her and how to be a Sister Training Leader! I am so excited to be able to serve the missionaries and people in San Carlos! :) 

I am nervous to speak cebuano, but it's ok :) I know the Lord will help me because this is his work for sure!! :) Tonight I will go and stay in Talisay which is right next to Bata my previous area and then go to Missionary Leadership Conference tomorrow before heading back to San Carlos. My luggage and everything is still in the mission office, I haven't yet gone to San Carlos, but tomorrow I am excited to see it! :) Sinema's will be taking us there tomorrow. :) 

Love you all!! Padayon na gid kamo!! 

Love, Sister Smoot :)

ps dad yes i would love to be companions with sister smoot too... hopefully one day soon but we'll see what the lord has in store :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment